We will always have an initial meeting at your home. You'll be able to meet the staff member who will take care of your pets. This initial meeting is complimentary because it is the best way for you and your dog(s) to get to get to know us. Once you feel comfortable signing up for our services you'll be asked to sign a services agreement as well as go over the logistics of taking care of your dog while you're away. If you decide you need more time to think about it, we completely understand. You won't have to make a decision right away, however you will be charged a travel fee for any additional visits which is about $20-25.
Any cancelations must be made at least 24 hours in advanced or you will be charged the full amount for the service.
Please make any reservations as soon as possible, we are operate on a first-come, first-served basis. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for any overnight reservation to hold the dates for your pets. The deposit can be used towards any services but it is not refundable.
New Year Eve, New Years Day, President's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are considered holidays. We will charge an additional 30% of service fee on those days. We require full service amount deposit for any holiday reservations to secure your spot.
Any holiday weekends are considered a holiday from Friday through Monday of the weekend. If you are requesting overnight service on those weekends, the applicable fee will be added to the service on those days.
Here is the list of the holidays for 2019
- MLK Jr January 21st ( holiday weekend is 1/18-21)
- President's Day February 18th (holiday weekend is 2/15-18)
- Easter April 21st (holiday weekend is 4/19-22)
- Memorial Day May 27th(holiday weekend is 5/24-27)
- Independence Day July 4th(holiday weekend is 7/1-7)
- Labor Day September 2nd(holiday weekend is 8/30-9/2)
- Thanksgiving November 28th(holiday week is 11/23-12/1)
- Christmas Eve December 24th(holiday week is 12/21- 1/5/2020)
- Christmas December 25th(holiday week is 12/21- 1/5/2020)
- New Year’s Eve December 31st (holiday week is 12/21- 1/5/2020)
- New Year January 1st (holiday week is 12/21- 1/5/2020)
- back to normal business schedule from January 6th 2020
Service Area 1: Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, North San Jose
Service Area 2: San Jose, Cupertino, Los Altos, Mountain View
Service Area 3: Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Redwood City, San Carlos, San Mateo, Saratoga, Campbell, Los Gatos
Service Area 4: San Francisco, Daly City, Pacifica